Sunday, May 08, 2005

Almost forgot,...........

Ruff is now with his new foster MOM, Debbie who says,

"Ruff is a big goofball, and very sweet, and is now settled in with his dinner at my house. Chase and Drummer (my Tollers) were startled to see that there'd beena new addition, but initial introductions went well.

We'll do more of that tomorrow. I'm too tired to referee tonight!

Thanks go to Pat T. for patiently hanging out w/ the boys when the run got ahead of schedule... I had a prior commitment and couldn't be early, so I think she had close to an hour to just hang out w/ the boys in Marshall, IL.
When I pulled into the parking lot at the McDonald's, there was nobody in the front seat, and I looked to see if they were off walking, then I realized Pat had settled into the backseat and both boys were happily snuggling.

To all the drivers from OK to Indy... thank you!
And to tomorrow's drivers... safe travels, and enjoy your time with Tumble! :)

Debbie G.

No comments: